Saturday, October 13, 2012

so thursday i went to cincinnatti and back for work, went to the post office, did a little dumpster diving, went to the club, gave my new private dancer a bouquet of flowers. that got me a lap dance and a kiss. took mike to the hospital for his colonoscopy. i need one of those, just havent figured out yet how to pay for it. "your money or your life" "i'm thinking, i'm thinking" - jack benny.

friday i did nothing - that's what happens after i go to the club. i might have done some laundry.
today, saturday, made a scrap yard run with my roommates ($109, but my share was just $4),
went to the bank, took the recycling to the drop-off site, went to dollar general for a few cleaning supplies, dumpster dived a kid's bike, harvested some beets, got a haircut, now we are mostly cleaning up the yard and such. i've been going thru stacks of papers in my room, trying to get stuff filed and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment